State ZDM for Salesforce is an app that can be added to your State KnowWho for Salesforce directory that gives you the ability to match your existing accounts and contacts to their state legislative districts. ZDM is the first native Salesforce ZIP Code-to-district matching service that keeps your data up-to-date regardless of ZIP Code changes and redistricting.
State ZDM for Salesforce is a ZIP Code to district matching app that allows you to match all of your member and supporter accounts and contacts to their state legislative districts.
Here is what you can expect:
- Each account or contact is matched and kept up-to-date for an entire year, so if a contact moves or the district changes, just refresh your records and they will be updated automatically. ZIP Code data is refreshed monthly
- Matched data can be made visible on your contact or account page layout, and on the layout for the state government official matched to the record
- Create campaigns to extract all your accounts and contacts located within a specific state legislative district.
- Process individual account or contact records in real-time or create filtered batches
- ZDM is available for every level of government – Congress, state, and local
- Technical support available 24/7 online and by phone during business hours
2014 InfoCommerce Model of Excellence Winner for Most Innovative Data Product
Organization Types Who Use this Product:
- Government Relations Firms
- Grassroots Organizations
- Advocacy Groups
Companion Apps Available:
- State KnowWho for Salesforce
- State Action Center Toolkit for Salesforce
- State Lobbying Activity Tracker for Salesforce
- State MapWizard for Salesforce
Additional ZDM Products Available:
- Congress ZDM for Salesforce
- Local ZDM for Salesforce