Local KnowWho for Salesforce
Local KnowWho for Salesforce provides you with comprehensive and current contacts for more than 50,000 local elected officials from all 3,000 U.S. counties and more than 3,600 municipalities in all 50 states. It is the only complete local government directory built on the native Salesforce platform, meaning no integration is required and there is no new software to learn. This time-saving resource equips you with all the power of Salesforce combined with robust local government data - all the tools you need to improve your communications with local officials, track meetings and events, share information, and meet your reporting requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- Contains contact and biographical data for more than 50,000 local legislators, executives, and administrators in all 3,000 U.S. counties and 3,600 municipalities from all 50 states
- Nightly updates ensure all information is up-to-date
- Native to Salesforce so you so there is no new software to learn
- Ability to leverage all the tools within your CRM to create campaigns, direct mail and email lists, document audit trails, and more
- Options to customize to increase functionality with a variety of add-on apps like Action Center Toolkit, Lobbying Activity Tracker, and ZDM (ZIP Code to District Matching)