KnowWho’s County Data Service provides a total data solution for all U.S. county elected officials, administrators, and law enforcement officials. Whether you're looking for simple contact information or detailed background and biographical information, KnowWho’s county data has it all. The goal is to provide you with the highest quality and most comprehensive data set available for U.S. county government.
Choose from three service levels, a variety of delivery formats, and the update frequency you require. Read more below:
LEVEL_1 DATA: includes official name, role, primary address, phone and fax numbers, email address and website, and social media addresses, when available. Biographies and color photos are also available. Each governmental organization hierarchy is included so you know the rank of each of the elected officials.
Level_1 data is available in Microsoft Excel and CSV
LEVEL_2 DATA: includes all the information in our Level_1 service plus -
- 9-digit ZIP to district matching file for all 3,300 counties
Level 2 data is available in Microsoft Access, CSV, MySQL Dump and MS SQL Server BCP
LEVEL_3 DATA: includes more than 40 tables of data containing the information listed above plus additional background and biographical data, all of which is seamlessly integrated into your application’s backend.
Level 3 data is available in Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle replication or as a MySQL Dump file using a dump file downloaded from our FTP servers
NOTE: All information is collected and maintained on an “as available basis”.
County Data Service is a comprehensive, highly-scalable data set. No other service provider offers you the same quantity and quality of data on county officials, administrators, and law enforcement personnel. Some of the largest associations, non-profits, corporations, government entities, and developers use this service because of KnowWho’s meticulous collection methods and a commitment to editorial excellence.
Here is what you can expect:
- Covers more than 28,000 officials in every U.S. county with an organized government
- Elected county officials, plus key administrative and law enforcement officials
- Includes each county government organization hierarchy, so you know where officials rank within the chamber
- Contact information includes phone and fax numbers, email and website addresses, and social media profile addresses for all officials, where available
- Background and biographical data includes awards, education, occupations, political experience, and color photos (when available)
- All records are geo-coded to enable fast 9-digit zip code matching to county officials
- A highly skilled KnowWho editorial staff in contact with local offices every day obtaining updates to ensure the highest possible accuracy
- Top-notch technical support and customer service available 24/7 online and by phone or email during normal business hours
- Seamless integration with photographs, and 9-digit ZIP code data
- Option to add congressional, federal executive, state, and municipal government data for access to all levels of government
Organization Types Who Use this Product:
- Developers and Consultants
- Government Relations Organizations
- Advocacy Groups
- The Public Sector
Companion Data Services:
Other Data Services Available:
- Congress Data Service
- Federal Executive Data Service
- State Legislative Data Service
- State Executive Data Service
- Municipal Data Service
- Candidate Data Service
- Media Advocacy Data Service