Congress Lobbying Activity Tracker for Salesforce
Now there is an easy way to keep track of your lobbying activities with Congress Lobbying Activity Tracker for Salesforce (LAT). Simply add the LAT app to your Congress KnowWho for Salesforce directory subscription to manage and track all lobbying activities of covered officials, as well as contributions and expenses. LAT is the first native online lobbying tracker available for Salesforce.
Features and Benefits:
- Ability to track activities for multiple clients by multiple lobbyists with multiple covered officials quickly, easily, and effectively – no more spreadsheets
- LAT works with your own accounts and contacts for clients and lobbyists and relates the activity to the KnowWho directories for covered officials
- Native to Salesforce, means there is no new software to learn
- CRM capture affords user interaction with and sharing of all lobbying data including associated tasks, opportunities, campaigns, notes, and schedules
- Create reports to aggregate activity by client, lobbyist, issues, covered officials, and other data needed to file LD2 and LD203 forms