Congress Action Center Toolkit for Salesforce
Congress Action Center Toolkit for Salesforce (ACT) provides all the tools you need to build and track your advocacy campaigns with Members of Congress. Because it’s all built using campaigns on the native Salesforce platform, you can harness the power of Salesforce to plan, build, deliver, and analyze the results of your campaigns. You have the option of sending messages to Congressional officials or use ACT to capture signatures for petitions.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% native to Salesforce so no integration is required and no new software to learn
- Contains all the code to create a basic, customizable Action Center app
- Manage your advocacy requests using Salesforce’s built-in Campaign functionality
- Track and relate all actions or messages from your supporters on the Members Salesforce account.
- View actions by supporters, by issues, and by officials with build-in report tools
- Scalable to include federal, state, and local elected officials